2008年1月17日

Industrial Fire with 2 lives claimed

As far as I know, Lei Muk Shue Fire Station is one of the busiest stations in the New Territories. About 15 years ago, when I was only a young Officer in my early twenty, I used to jogging at the station drill yard after dinner. In a mid-autumn night after dinner, I was jogging at the drill yard as usual. The fire alarm rung suddenly and we were requested to attend a fire call at 7/F of an industrial building at Tai Yuen Street.

When we arrived, the whole floor was engulfed in blaze. 2 men were sitting at the window and yelled for help. My men and I then took the position and ascended the ladder quickly to the men. Unexpectedly, an explosion blew the men out of the window with their heads tore off from the bodies. We were shocked when one of the head was fallen well in front of us.

The fire was finally put out and I could hardly fall asleep that night as the scene appeared in my mind when I closed my eyes. May the 2 men R.I.P.

沒有留言: