2008年1月2日

MTV特區

Depeche Mode: A Question of Lust
Fragile. Like a baby in your arms. Be gentle with meId never willingly. Do you harm. Apologies. Are all you seem to get from me. But just like a child, You make me smile. When you care for me. And you know. Its a question of lust. Its a question of trust. Its a question of not letting. What weve built up. Crumble to dust. It is all of these things and more. That keep us together. Independence. Is still important for us though (we realise). Its easy to make. The stupid mistake. Of letting go (do you know what I mean). My weaknesses. You know each and every one (it frightens me). But I need to drink. More than you seem to think. Before Im anyones. And you know. Its a question of lust. Its a question of trust. Its a question of not letting. What weve built up. Crumble to dust. It is all of these things and more. That keep us together. Kiss me goodbye. When I'm on my own. But you know that id. Rather be home.

沒有留言: