2007年12月19日

MTV特區

Ken Laszlo: Hey Hey Guy
Ken: "Hallo?"
other: "Hallo? (???)"
Ken: "Oh dear, you have phone..." / "How do you do at home?"
other: "Yeah, hey guy, tell me about it, is it cool?"
Ken: "I love you and feel the groove..."
other: "Tell me about, is it the truth?"
Ken: "It´s true, yes, it´s true..."
other: "Oh, but love for hire is dangerous..."
Ken: "Don´t worry, baby gold / bout it girl..."
other: "Everything is takin´ off?"
Ken: "Everything is the same..."
other: "I love you..."
Ken: "Me, too..."
other: "I love you..."

Let me see what you have done, let me know what happens here tonight, love for hire is dangerous, let me know what happens here tonight... Hey hey guy (time to get to you), hey hey guy (oh yeah), hey hey guy (a little bit hello girl), hey hey guy (oh yeah)... Steps to heaven, three steps to me, let me know what you are doing tonight, you love me, but sorry I don´t love you, let me know what you are doing tonight... Fool of love and shining, shining through my life, in your eyes my travel, I forget that´s right... Doodoodoodoodoo... Oh whoa... (4x) Let me try your love, yes babe, I´m waiting, please don´t stop, hey guy all your love forever...


沒有留言: